UPDATE AND CHANGE ON DRIVING RESTRICTIONS FROM JULY 26TH TO AUGUST 8TH
As of Thursday July 22nd, the government announced new changes in the driving restrictions that were implemented until August 8th. The driving restrictions will go back as how they have been for the past two weeks, giving the change for people to drive four (4) out of five (5) weekdays, and one day from the weekend, that go between odd and even plates. Following, we explain how this change will work out:
- From Monday July 26th to Sunday August 1st: The following calendar describes the plates that CANNOT circulate per day:
- Monday: 1 and 2.
- Tuesday: 3 and 4.
- Wednesday: 5 and 6.
- Thursday: 7 and 8.
- Friday: 9 and 0
- Saturday July 31: even plates (0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Sunday August 1: odd plates (1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Saturday August 7: odd plates (1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Sunday August 8: even plates (0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- The nighttime driving ban remains the same: Monday through Sunday, from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- The list of exceptions remains in force (you can reach out to us for the complete list).
For any further information and the complete list of restrictions and measures, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to sign up to our newsletter to receive our automatic updates (see form below in this page).
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.