Certain type of Costa Rican corporations may request their recognition before Immigration Authorities to benefit of a speed and simplified channel of resolution of the residency, estancia visa and change of employer applications filed in the interest of their employees.
Costa Rican immigration law establishes the following categories under which a Company may request the recognition:
- Classification A: Free Trade Zone Regime
- Classification B: Products and Services Export (certified by PROCOMER)
- Classification C: Tourism Hotels (4 stars minimum), accredited by ICT.
- Classification D: Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Classification E: Telecommunication.
- Classification F: Multinational Companies operating in at least three (3) countries other than Costa Rica.
- Classification G: Corporations that executed an Agreement or won a public bid with the Government.
Once granted, the register before Immigration Authorities will be valid two (2) years, renewable.
Cribo´s team will coordinate the collection of the requirements with the Company, providing guidance and support throughout the entire process, from start to finish.
Reach out to us to learn more